“Mcredit – When in need
Mcredit Careers – When we need you”
Join us for our 5-year development journey (2022 - 2026) accompanying digital transformation, creating the most convenient financial service experiences for customers.
As a E-commerce Ecosystem Manager, you will accompany Mcredit to perform the following tasks:
- Develop plans and supervise the implementation of the unit
- Set up and adjust the business plan, and the programs to promote the sale of the e-commerce ecosystem in line with the assigned goals.
- Manage sales, the number of customers, and other indicators of e-commerce partners.
- Deploy and manage the exploitation and development of partners in the e-commerce ecosystem; Sign cooperation contracts with the e-commerce partners as authorized.
- Manage and exploit business data, and customer portfolio and propose solutions to maintain existing customers and develop multi-channel potential customer groups.
- Maintain relationships with e-commerce partners and propose solutions for exploitation, development, and multi-channel cooperation with partners.
- Monitor the quality of training, develop the sales force/coordinate training for partners/sales force to convert methods/services/products.
- Comply with internal regulations of Mcredit and identify, control and minimize risks when performing professional activities and in the unit's operations. Implement digital transformation and tasks at the initiatives/projects/Agile teams as assigned.
Attractive benefits for you when joining Mcredit:
- Working time: Mon-Fri
- Attractive salary (competitive salary & bonus)
- Overtime allowance, project bonus, bonus for exceeding targets, bonus + 13th-month salary
- The company fulfills its insurance obligations; maternity, small children, wedding, birthday,...
- Participate in teambuilding activities, travel, sports activities, and team-building activities.
- Periodically consider salary increase 2 times/year or irregularly according to evaluation.
- Probationary work 100% salary
- MIC health insurance, a preferential loan program for employees...
- Bonus according to the company's annual business results (Usually 2 months salary bonus).
- Be sent to participate in new training courses, and advanced training in accordance with capacity and aspirations.
- Professional environment using Scrum and agile methods in product development management
You are a potential candidate if you have:
- Minimum 08 years of professional experience
- Experience in partnership management/Ecosystem development/Customer relations/Supply chain management/Direct sales/Finance - Banking.
- Major: E-Commerce Management, Marketing, Supply Chain, Economics, Business Administration, Finance - Baking, Finance - Business, Law, IT, and related disciplines.
- Certificate in: Supply chain/E-Commerce/Digital Design/Finance - Baking, Economics, Business Administration, FinTech
- Minimum 04 years of managerial experience
- TOEIC 500 and upwards or equivalent certificate
Let Mcredit accompany you in your career path to create impressive achievements and memorable journey!